Tuesday, January 30






Hokay, so...I was really hoping for a snow day today...but...no dice. Go figure. I need to learn how to break the school's heat system so we can having a freakin' snow day. SNOW DAY. NOW.






Anyway, the helmetliner is all but finished...just those pesky yarn ends. It's always so much fun until the yarn ends.


















So there you go. It was so cold this morning when I was going in to school (did I mention that today was NOT a snowday) that I looked at the liner and thought "ooh, this looks warm..." and almost put it on...but I resisted. I was cold...would have been anyway. Oh well.


And here's a pic of my cousin's scarf. I blame this for me hating yarn ends...only a bajillion to sew in. And not that I've mailed it to him yet...whoops. It's on the to-do list.

As far as friends and such go, lately things have been unsettled. I don't like feeling belittled and patronized, and with one particular person that's what I get day after day. If she and I are walking together somewhere, she will always make sure to walk at least 2 feet in front of me and talk without looking at me. Then, when I ask her to repeat herself because she wasn't talking in my direction and I don't have bionic hearing, she gets pissed because I'm not listening. She also gets pissed when I don't feel like joining her in something, like visiting the computer lab or going to get something out of her locker...we're in college now. We don't need a buddy to go the bathroom like we did in kindergarten. WTF. Half the time I feel like I'm a substitute for someone else, and she's just putting up with me until someone with better things comes along. This is not so good for the self-esteem. Whatever. PS...I don't want to see you stretching in flesh-colored tights, or bend yourself into suggestive poses and then glory in the attention. Also, because you insist to be a complete bitch to me, you don't get to complain when I return the favor. I don't do it often because it's most often not worth it. We'll see what happens. I felt bad today because I was pissed at this person and someone else thought I was mad at them instead...oy. Hooray. I'm excited. Not. Whatev.
Also, I hate lessons and it really galls me to keep taking lessons because I don't need to...but I do if I want to present a recital...ugh. Mr. Rossi and I almost had it out today...hehehe. It was pretty awesome from my end.
Okay that's all for now. I currently have a sock on the sticks but other than that, nada. PS again...I think I'm in love with lace the way Tammany is in love with socks. This can't be good.
More later, peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment



the problem with her is she lacks the power of conversation but not speech.