Saturday, June 23

okay, okay...

i got tagged by tammany so here goes...

The Rules:
Go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (only the month and day). Find three events, two births, and one holiday that occured on your birthday. Then tag five friends. Sounds easy, no?

My birthday is March 8 (Pisces)

Events:
1. 1618 - Johannes Kepler discovers the third law of planetary motion
2. 1917 - The February Revolution breaks out in Russia
3. 1918 - The first case of Spanish flu occurs, the start of a devastating pandemic.

Births:
1. Don Carlo Gesualdo, 1560-1613
2. Aidan Quinn, b.1959 (yum)

Holidays:
1. International Women's Day (well, not in the US we don't have this one...but we should...hell, everyday should be International Women's Day!)

I tag...
anyone who wants to do a meme...

Oh! And I tag my secret sock pal should she read this...

1 comment:

  1. Arrgh! You caught me spying on your blog again. I remember that Ronald Reagan got elected on my birthday (some present). The fact that I remember that makes me old, huh... Also, Laura Bush shares my birthday. Guess I have to look the rest up.

    ReplyDelete



the problem with her is she lacks the power of conversation but not speech.