SUMMER OF SOCKS HAS BEGUN!!!!!! WOOOOO!
i'm excited can you tell? :) yesterday at thursday with tammany (no andrew though he was apparently in chicago...and that's okay because last thursday he was a little on the annoying side sad but true...doesn't quite get that we thursday (yes thursday is now a verb) to relax and chill and hang out NOT to get all stressed about work things) i cast on breeze from knitty so i'm on my way! woooo!
sock plan for summer of socks:
- breeze from knitty already cast these on with knit picks essential in navy...this would be the frogged baudelaire yarn
- pomotomus from knitty in swtc tofootsies (squee) for my sockpal (shh don't tell!)
- more monkeys from knitty (i love knitty don't you)
- gothic spire by cookie though this might make my head go splodie)
- rainy day socks from magknits
- sodera knee high socks
- more fun than cables socks
- guitar man socks for dad in knit picks essential in black because my dad for some reason doesn't think he'll wear lime green socks...heh heh he will if i make them!
okay i think i should finish all these before i try to add more to the list...oy i might be dead by the end of the summer but my feet will be warm and pretty :D peace out!